A former presidential home
Address: Janov nad Nisou 524, 468 11 Czech Republic
From Prague – Best reached by car in about 1.5 hours
From Liberec city – about 30 min by car
Královka lookout tower: Stone built lookout tower adjacent to children play area and restaurant is at the walking distance
Skiing: Being in the hilly region, one can enjoy skiing around
Hiking: The same hills in summer offer
biking: Rolling hills are perfect for family biking
- Kids friendly with some outdoor fun activities
- Authentic traditional Czech food. Breakfast is included in room rates.
- Free parking for hotel customers.
- Surrounded by Jizera mountain forests.
- Take away lunch is available.
- Ski rooms are available during winter season.
My experience of stay
I stayed her in August 2018 for 1 night as a part of North Bohemia FAM trip.
I had a spacious room with 2 single beds, a table and a chair, one chest and one bathroom in sharing with one more attached room. The room was clean and neatly arranged.
As the hotels is located in the hearts of Jizera Mountains, away from any other settlements, the area is quite all the time. The surrounding area of the hotel is wide open, shadowed by tall trees. Kids can freely run around playing with each other. There are plenty of outdoor sitting areas also.
The hotel has
Chalet Prezidentská- a former presidential house- is a perfect place to escape from the cities and to get lost in Jizera Mountains of Liberec region in
The hotel is only reachable by private car. But this will also help you make some comfortable day trips in the Jizera Mountains.
The Chalet Prezidentská is no doubt a specialty lodging. I would recommend it to families, couples and for group travelers. One can spend about 3 days relaxing
- I haven’t paid for this stay. I visited here as a part of Liberec Region FAM trip arranged by Czech Tourism Board. But the review is authentic based on my own experience.
- The hotel may seem to have
LOWrating. This is because I have not rated it for costs, again for the same above reason (Note 1). Do read the Pros and Cons.