The four-star Italian brand hotel- Hotel Italiana is a perfect place for a comfortable stay during your visit to Milan or Florence or the beach holidays on the Southern Italian coast. Friendly staff, comfortable sleep, and the perfect location are important features of Italiana Hotels.
Keep reading to know why is this the best hotel for family stay.
We stayed in the Italiana hotels, Cosenza (South Italy) in August 2017. Here are the 5 reasons for my recommendation of this hotel.
This is neither a sponsored review nor our stay was paid by the hotel. We found this hotel ourselves and paid the regular rates. This is my personal suggestion for families who are planning to visit Italy.
The hotel is located in the Cosenza city situated on the north side of the Calabria region of South Italy. Tropea and Pizzo- the most popular destinations in Calabria, can be reached in less than 2 hours. The capital city of Calabria- Catanzaro, the beach towns Diamante and Amantea are reached within 1 hour from the Italiana Hotels. Thus, we can stay away from the crowded touristic places and yet can enjoy them as the day trips.
There is one shopping mall just beside the Italiana hotels. This mall has all types of necessary shops like pharmacy, supermarket, bakery, and restaurant. This makes a big difference when we are traveling with kids. We don’t know what we will need like some emergency medicines or quick snacks, fruits etc.
Italiana Hotels room tour
Quality of stay
The hotel is best equipped with the facilities for family stay. I would not bore you by listing the common facilities that we generally find in any 4-star hotel. I will only highlight the points which are important for the family stay.
- Italiana hotels have plenty of covered free parking for hotel guests.
- Family rooms are clean, spacious, well ventilated and well-lit. Rooms are sound-proof, so don’t worry about active kids.
- The breakfast buffet is elaborate with plenty of options.
- They offer free Wi-Fi which is pretty fast.
- Pets are allowed. That means no one is left behind at home.
During my stay in Italiana Hotels, I found the staff is friendly and co-operative. The reception staff had always helped us suggesting best local beaches and nearby places etc. The restaurant staff was attentive and respectful. They were remarkably friendly with kids.
The hotel is 4-star with relevant facilities and amenities. But this does not mean the accommodation in Italiana Hotels is costly. In fact, I found they offer better deals as compared to similar other hotels. If you book early, you can find much better deals.
If you are visiting Naples during your trip to Italy, you must visit these places also.
- Rooms are spacious and designed with minor details.
- Located besides the highway. Therefore one can quickly leave the city without getting stuck in traffic.
- Breakfast spread has wide varieties
- Parking available
- A bit away from popular sites in South Italy.
- There are not many restaurants nearby. Their own restaurant is though good.